Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

I enjoyed having Jamie and the kids visit in March during Annika's spring break from school. Unfortunately the weather was not very enjoyable while they were here. A few days before their visit ended, the weather warmed up enough for us to take a trip to the park in West Jordan. Kyle liked playing on the park equipment but didn't get too excited about crawling on the grass. It is not surprising that Annika is enjoying her gymnastics class back at home. She is part monkey and loves to hang and swing on anything. Justin has always been a great climber and has a good sense of balance.
Kyle just liked hanging out with the big kids! We loved our fun in the sun.

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

It was a fun trip even if the weather was yucky.

Janet said...

I love that Park!!
I wish we had one that cool down here.