Sunday, April 3, 2011

Change of Plans

We woke up to winter this morning. Because Friday and Saturday's weather forecasts spoke of the storm, Jamie and Dan decided to return home a day early. This meant that Dan would miss attending the Saturday night Priesthood Session at the Conference Center with his dad. It also meant Dan and Jamie would miss the Reba McEntire/George Strait concert, a birthday gift for Dan's mom. So, at noon on Saturday, we said our goodbyes and the Lamb family started their journey home ahead of the storm.
Dianne and Dave still attended the concert. Lisa and I were happy to assure that the extra tickets were put to good use! I love Reba!

Thanks for coming to visit, Lamb family. I am grateful that you are safely home but miss you already!

4 comments:

Binns Family said...

Lucky you! Dave sister went too. I bet it was great.

Anonymous said...

I heard it was a great concert and I am glad you got Lisa to go and let her hair down!!!!!

Jamie Lamb said...

We miss you too!

Here And Happy! said...

No fair! Early leaving is just not right. Glad it came with a consolation prize.