Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Where were we at midnight on November 20th? The premier of New Moon of course!! Thanks Cam!
On Sunday, November 22nd Lisa, Gayela, Carla and I sang in the choir at the Jordan River Temple Devotional.

We enjoyed Thanksgiving with family at my house.



Candace Graham married Michael Funk on the day after Thanksgiving. I managed to get a picture of Melinda and Brent before my camera battery died. Candace was a beautiful bride and Mike was a handsome groom. You'll have to take my word for it! Stephen Graham's homecoming followed on Sunday, November 29th. Now it's already December 3rd!! The lights are up outside, two thirds of the lights are on the Christmas tree and shopping is far from completion! Busy, busy, busy!! Happy Holidays to all!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

You always have your camera where ever you go! I love it! I have about 400 pictures of Disneyland I need to go through. Maybe this weekend a can pick a few for the blog.

Cam Ballou said...

Thanks for coming with me!!! I'm up to 4 times now :) Had a great time with you guys!