Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Sampler

Jamie, I made one of your recipe holders! Since I didn't see the ones you made, I had total creative liberty in making this one. I cut the vinyl letters with my Cricut. That thing does everything except the dishes!
We celebrated my Aunt Arlie's birthday on March 1, 2009. She is 83 years young. We had dinner at my cousin Jannette's house. Happy Birthday Arlie!!
Last Wednesday night I attended one of the basketball playoff games for the high school state championship held at the E Center. DJ is a player for West Jordan High School. They played Lehi and were ahead at half time.
They continued their lead throughout the second half. They next played Davis on Friday night. They won that game 47-37. Tonight's game against Lone Peak will determine the state champions. Go Jags!!
As I left home Thursday morning for the Jordan River Temple, I realized that it had snowed during the night. The roads were clear, thank goodness, and the snow on the trees was breathtaking. By the time I took this picture, around 10 am, most of the snow had fallen from the trees but the sky was still gorgeous.

2 comments:

Damaris said...

I love that shot of the temple - it's beautiful!

Here And Happy! said...

Pretty temple shot. Is Tiff giving you lessons under the table?