Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Annika!!!

Today is Annika's 4th birthday. She was born at 6:11 pm on October 27, 2004 at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Hts., Ohio. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 11 days past her due date. She waited to be born on her Great Grandpa Kenny Ruff's 85th birthday.
We love you very much, Annika. We are so glad that you are a part of our family. You are a good singer (and chorister), dancer and a great big sister.
Grandma Susie can't wait for the next sleepover!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I see a little Carlee in that last picture! Happy Birthday Annika......your grandma Susie is on her way!!!

Cam Ballou said...

I remember when you went to Ohio for her birth and you ended up staying a lot longer than planned! She is a cutie..Happy birthday to her!

Jamie Lamb said...

Thanks Grandma Susie! I love you and can't wait for you to come see me in a few days!

Love,
Annika

Jamie said...

She is so cute! Happy B-day Annika!

Here And Happy! said...

Is this Annika in the last pic? I swear she looks just like Carlee! Sharing great times with the grandboos--nothing beats that :0)