Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling Old Yet?

I found these comparisons in a magazine. Sadly, I could relate to most of them. Where did the last few decades go?

1975: Long hair
2008: Longing for hair

1975: Acid rock
2008: Acid reflex

1975: Moving to California because it's cool
2008: Moving to Arizona because it's warm

1975: Trying to look like Marlon Brando or Liz Taylor
2008: Trying NOT to look like Marlon Brando or Liz Taylor

1975: Seeds and stems
2008: Roughage

1975: Disco
2008: Costco

1975: Going to a new, hip joint
2008: Receiving a new hip joint

1975: Passing the drivers' test
2008: Passing the vision test

1975: Whatever
2008: Depends

3 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

Hey I found your blog-I think that's great you have one! Your family is so cute and your blog looks great! Nice magazine comparisons...they made me laugh!
Love, Jess

Jamie said...

Those are funny!

Charisse said...

Hey Susan!! I snuck onto your blog from another one! he he!! It's so fun to see you are still as crazy as you always were!! Come see us at our blog medicofamily.blogspot.com

-Charisse