Friday, December 13, 2013
Why Wait til Christmas?
Brian has never been patient when it comes to gift giving. So when I offered to pay for a new ski coat but told him he'd have to save it until Christmas, he couldn't agree. He argued that he needed the coat immediately because skiing in his old coat was not acceptable. I gave in and he wore his Christmas present several times before the 25th.
With that said, tonight he talked me into opening my Christmas present early. He reminded me that Christmas day is hectic and I would have more time to open and enjoy my gift from him if I opened it NOW!
I now have a new PC, an hp Pavilion 20. It replaces my old PC tower that I bought used from Dr. Jeppson many, many years ago. This new computer is much faster and quieter than my old one. Pictures to follow:)
Thanks Brian!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment