Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

Ready or not, here comes Christmas! The twins slept at my house Sunday night and spent Christmas Eve helping me get ready for the big day...that's why I was more prepared for Christmas than I have ever been before. I did not have to work on Christmas Eve but Carlee and Miguel did. Gaby, Sophie and I spent the day before Christmas playing with Play Doh, spreading toys all over the house and rearranging the ornaments on the tree. We had a great day! As day turned to night we headed to Rob and Kris' house for the traditional Christmas Eve party.We're not a big group but we always have a good time. Thanks for a great get-together, Rob and Kris!Gaby is sure that Santa has her name on his "nice" list!Before going to bed Mom and I put all of the hidden presents under the tree. This year I did not tempt the twins by putting gifts under the tree as I wrapped them. Of course, I wanted the girls to stay on Santa's "nice" list too!

No comments: