Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Taking Life Seriously

There are lots of things to worry about when you are a one-year-old.....Will my hair ever grow?


Did Mom really sell us to the gypsies? What time are they coming to get us? Do they know that there are two of us?


Does this zebra print make our legs look fat?

Is this headband really necessary?

Will this picture be on my wedding video some day?

Great.....I think I'm stuck!

Who says you have to smile to look cute?

3 comments:

Annilee said...

That is so funny. I took Andalyn to FotoFly to get her one year old pictures and she did the SAME thing...NOT ONE SMILE! Oh well, I guess maybe you are right, life it pretty serious when you are a one year old! Cute little girls...

Jamie Lamb said...

At least they aren't screaming their heads off. They are super cute even with their serious faces! They are very good at the serious look.

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. I love them all...as well as their very valid concerns!