.......how nice it was to have help with the twins in July from their cousins? Annika was a pro at feeding and burping.
She was also very entertaining. Gabby and Sophie watched her doing gymnastics in amazement.
Justin told them all about popsicles. Thank goodness they didn't get upset when he didn't share. I am grateful that he didn't try to share! He was right, though, when he said, "I think the babies like me!" I know they do!!
Kyle was mildly curious about the babies. He soon realized that while everyone else was fussing over the girls, he could empty all of grandma's kitchen cupboards uninterrupted. They will be quite the three musketeers one day!
Annika was more than happy to change diapers as long as there was no "poop" involved!
Thanks, cousins, for all of your help with Gabby and Sophie while you were here. I miss you!
2 comments:
I wish I had the option like Annika. Maybe I'll set up some sort of system with Brent...
Your grandkids are adorable!
Thanks for reminding me I need to update my blog! Maybe tomorrow! We do miss those cute girls!
Post a Comment