Kyle enjoyed lunch while his siblings colored eggs on Saturday.
Jamie supervised the egg coloring project while Dan put the finishing touches on a birthday cake to be shared while celebrating the second reason that April 24th was special.
On Easter morning I was startled out of a deep sleep not long after 6:00 am by Annika. She announced that the Easter Bunny had left baskets for Justin and Kyle but that her's was no where to be found. I soon realized that I could not talk her into going back to sleep so I suggested a few more places to look for her basket. Not long after, she returned to the side of my bed with a smile on her face and a basket in her hands.
We woke up to snow on Easter morning so the egg hunt took place indoors. Annika and Justin found all of their plastic eggs (59 total) before we left for 8:30 am church. It appeared that Annika and I were more excited about our Easter outfits than the boys.
Happy Easter and welcome spring(as soon as the snow melts)!
1 comment:
I'm delighted for you that you got to squish some little cheeks for Easter! How in the whole wide world is Kyle one?
Post a Comment