Our little momma is thirty weeks pregnant today! Yipee! Her brother suggested adding something to the picture for a comparison. Yep, Carlee's stomach is bigger than a cell phone! In two more months she may be bigger than a VW Beetle, but isn't she cute!?!
I agree with Jamie ... pretty sure I was HUGE compared to her with 1 kid!!! & its not hard to be bigger than a cell phone ... they are TEENEY, TINY these days!!!
6 comments:
She doesn't look that big. I am pretty sure I got bigger than that and I only had one baby!
I agree with Jamie ... pretty sure I was HUGE compared to her with 1 kid!!! & its not hard to be bigger than a cell phone ... they are TEENEY, TINY these days!!!
She looks so good for carrying twins! Let's see how the last 10 weeks treat her. How exciting that the girls will be here soon!
I was thinking like the rest......I guess I need to see the little mother in person......everyday you all get closer to a great fun time!!!!!
SOOO doesn't look like Twins!! Maybe the camera angle or something???
Carlee, you look adorable! Now, don't feel obligated to go overboard here at the end just to pacify the rest of us...we believe it's two!
Post a Comment