And....................I ended up putting my old tree in the living room. However, I wrapped only 1200 lights. That is 500 less than last year.
Kevin and his son Daniel trudged through the mountain snow to find and cut down the perfect Diacor tree. There are only 700 lights on this tree! I may conquer my light addiction sooner than I thought!
But.....................Mom bought me a 4 foot tree as well. She was just trying to help! I took that tree to work. We needed two trees, right?
Then...................I put the lights on Mom's tree. I used fewer lights on her tree this year but had to make one emergency trip to ShopKo. Only half of the lights worked on several strands.
Fewer lights + more trees = simplification failure! Maybe next year I will simplify.
3 comments:
The lights are the best part of the tree. I say no simplifying needed. It's worth a trip to flip a breaker every now and then...right?!?
Well, we know where I get my crazy light wrapping from! When I was putting my lights on I kept thinking, "I wish my mom was here to do this". It is your favorite thing, right!?!
The trees look great!
I really love the tree when it's just in it's lights. I have a hard time turning it off at night. Something magical happens when you walk into a room lighted by nothing but a Christmas tree, don't you agree? Good work!
Post a Comment