I wanted to get the Christmas lights on the house before the big snow storm hit. I had been working on the job for the past few days when I had time. This morning, as I attempted to finish the project, the ladder tipped over in the wind. (Thankfully, I was in the house at the time!)

When the ladder seemed to sway in the wind with me on it, I decided that getting the lights up wasn't that important. Maybe I'll turn them on just the way they are and enjoy the new look!
5 comments:
I hope you leave them that way and think of me when you look at that "sag" =)
Good choice! I kind of like it that way.
It is what it is......the light man is coming to town isn't he????
You could be a trendsetter, you never know! Nice ambition.
I think your light look fabulous! They match the half-hazard lights on our tree.
Post a Comment