I can't believe the old screen door is gone! The new one looks great! I don't know...maybe you should keep the door blue. I need to see a picture of the whole house before I vote.
I say paint it...
Looks great! I like the blue door.
Dan says leave it blue. He thinks it will be too much cream if you paint the door too. He likes the contrast.
I love how it looks with the contrasting colors! My vote would be leave it just how it is.
Do it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe the old screen door is gone! The new one looks great! I don't know...maybe you should keep the door blue. I need to see a picture of the whole house before I vote.
I say paint it...
Looks great! I like the blue door.
Dan says leave it blue. He thinks it will be too much cream if you paint the door too. He likes the contrast.
I love how it looks with the contrasting colors! My vote would be leave it just how it is.
Do it!
Post a Comment