
We enjoyed Bruschetta, pizzas I had never heard of before and build-your-own calzones. Lindsey's pizza was made of caramelized pears, brie, garganzola, candied pecans and arugula tossed in blue cheese dressing. Mine had fresh mozzarella, alfredo sauce, canadian bacon, carmelized onions, pine nuts, artichoke hearts and fresh basil. Carlee had a very large "manly meats" calzone and Maili built a pizza masterpiece of her own. The pizza was great and the chocolate calzone for dessert was even better. Happy quarter of a century Maili!!

By the time Carlee and I got to Old Navy (it's now 4 pm) the one dollar flip flops were gone but of course we found other things to buy. Then it's off to Maurice's for more shopping and back to my house to put up my new flag holder. Happy Easter!! Okay, so I need a new flag. When Tammy gave me the flag and associated accessories for my birthday we all thought I would have the holder attached to the house long before May 22nd.

Finally Carlee installed a new ceiling fan in my bedroom. It was my Mother's Day gift from her and Miguel. I'm so grateful that installation was included!! You're the best, Carlee. Thanks for a great Saturday off!!
2 comments:
Your to do list is much more exciting than mine...which is sit on the couch and feed the baby! It sounds like you two had fun. I wish I could have been there. Maybe the 3 of us can do something fun if I ever come to Utah!
Yipee for the flag pole. I will be watching to see some new ones go up. We may need to make a run to Colonial flag sometime. Maybe they will have some for the 4th of July.
Post a Comment