Five year old Annika is going to be a great big sister because she has been one to Justin for his whole life!
Justin, almost three years old, will be a great big brother. Hopefully he will soon quit calling his new brother Baby Annie. He has shared his car blankie with brother which we all know is a BIG sacrifice.
Welcome to the family little man! We love you so much.
12 comments:
What an adorable baby boy! He has so much hair! Congrats to Jamie and Dan!
He is a cutie! And our number three will be happy to know that Jamie's number three is, in fact, a boy! Had he been a girl all our match-making plans would be shot...
Yeup he's a Lamb for sure!! He looks just like Justin already but dark =) Congrats Granny!!! How fun for you!!
You have the cutest grandkids I have ever seen!
And you will continue to be an amazing Grandma! I hear you are having a fun time.
It's about time.......I have been waiting for pictures on the blog! He is a cutie....what will his personality be like.....only time will tell.
Congratulations Grandma!! He's a cutie!
Yep, another cute grandchild!!! What DARLING shirts ... do ya know where they got them??? I love the name!!!
Congratulations Grandma!
Congrats! He is SUCH a cutie!! :) Be sure to tell Jamie & Dan Congrats!
He's a beautiful baby Susan. Are you out there now? Congratulations!
Aww, what a sweetie! Congrats G-ma!
Post a Comment