Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stress Induced Colitis

Champ has been sick since Carlee and Miguel returned from Vegas a week ago. Yesterday the Vet confirmed that he has colitis caused by stress. Even dogs become upset when their routines are changed. Go figure! After three medications and a special dog food, Champ slept through the night.
Since I liked Carlee's new purse so much, she gave me one just like it for my birthday! I also love my new sander, Carlee. Thanks Lamb family for my new scrubs and pictures of the grandkids. Tammy, I hope to have my flag up soon. I will put my Grandchildren picture frame to good use-Thank you Dave and Dianne. Mom, Rob, Kris, Arlie and Lisa all donated to the digital scrapbook software fund. I'll be ordering on Tuesday. Woohoo! Blaine and JaNae, we enjoyed the cupcakes and will use the handsoap. Lana, I'll use my new personalized pen at work. Thanks to all for the Facebook, email and text messages. I appreciated the phone calls and cards. I am blessed with many special people in my life.
I did lots of celebrating for my birthday this year. Thursday night it was shopping and dinner with Carlee, Friday I was treated to lunch with my co-workers, Saturday it was lunch with a good friend and next Wednesday I am excited about a dinner date. I love my birthday!
Cody, Kevin, Brian and I (above). Glenn paying the bill for lunch (below).
Tami wouldn't pose for a formal picture so I snapped a quick motion shot. Love ya, Tami!

3 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Love the new purse! So who is this dinner date with on Wednesday?

Jamie said...

Purses are the best!! This one of yours is WAY cute :)

Here And Happy! said...

Sounds like you birthday was a hit! Isn't it amazing to what ends we will go to make our furry friends comfortable? Glad that pup is on the mend.