One of the benefits of having family go to Hawaii is that they bring you back great surprises. I love the new muu muu that Jamie and Dan picked out for me. It doesn't get more comfortable than this!!
Oh my I love the mu mu! And I love the picture on top with your two adorable grandkids! It is so cute! We miss you! It was nice to see you at the temple, I wish I would have realized that was you sooner! We need to come and visit you! We will as soon as we get a car!
Okay, old lady! You are on for New Moon!!! The problem is you have to sit in an Edward Theme theater, LOL! Who else would want to come? Jolene, Tammy? I still have 2 more tix! Email me at caballou@energysolutions.com so we can discuss details.
5 comments:
Hey-the muu muu looks great! Next time we will take you with us.
Woo woo hot grandma
It does look great on you but I have to say I think sweats would be WAY more comfortable than a dress by far!!
Oh my I love the mu mu! And I love the picture on top with your two adorable grandkids! It is so cute! We miss you! It was nice to see you at the temple, I wish I would have realized that was you sooner! We need to come and visit you! We will as soon as we get a car!
Okay, old lady! You are on for New Moon!!! The problem is you have to sit in an Edward Theme theater, LOL! Who else would want to come? Jolene, Tammy? I still have 2 more tix! Email me at caballou@energysolutions.com so we can discuss details.
Post a Comment