Justin has mastered the typical two year old "why can't I do it myself" face. He has been asking "why" for months. He will no longer eat in his high chair or even a booster chair for that matter. He has decided that wearing a bib at meal time is not acceptable.

Justin loves his treats. He also loves playing in the backyard, climbing, vacuuming and loading the dishwasher, climbing, plugging and unplugging anything, climbing and bubbles.

Justin loves his mommy, who works hard every day keeping him safe. He loves wearing daddy's shoes and copying everything Annika says.

We all love you Justin. Happy Birthday! Grandma Susie is so glad you are part of our family. I'll have the donuts ready when you come to visit in June!
1 comment:
The boy had a fun day today! I didn't even make him go to church! He had a nice long nap and then opened more presents. He enjoyed ice cream and the frosting off his cupcake. What a great day for a 2 year old.
Post a Comment