Sunday, April 19, 2009

Remembering Grandma Betty

Today is Grandma Betty Ruff's 89th birthday. Even though she passed away over two years ago, I still remember sending scrapbook pages to Sheridan or having a hanging fuschia from Babes Floral Shop delivered to Betty on this day. She was always so thoughtful to remember me and my children on our birthdays or other holidays. We love you Betty and miss you very much.

4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

I love that picture! I thought of her today too. Love your flowers!

Anonymous said...

Wow look at those flowers!!!! I haven't been up your way for quite sometime!!!!

Jamie said...

G-mas are the BEST!! Im sure she was a wonderful lady:)

Here And Happy! said...

I remember frequent references to Grandma Betty. I almost feel like she was part of MY life! And look--who is that plain as day on Grandma Betty's face?...is that Jamie?!!